2 Factor Authentication, Login by Mobile, Checkout OTP and SMS Notifications
Opencart OTP and SMS supported Versions 3.x, 2.3.x, 4.x
Click here for our Opencart Partner profile
Why buy from an OpenCart Partner?
- Very few companies get approval as an authorised partner from OpenCart.
- An OpenCart partner has more mature solutions.
- Partners have a very good track record in terms of customer support and quality of products.
Opencart SMS / OTP Module Features
Download the opencart sms/otp module user guide from here.
Using this extension, 2-factor authentication based on SMS and email can be performed on customer registration and checkout.
Users can log in using a mobile number, instead of an email id.
Also, an SMS can be sent automatically on order creation and order delivery.
Admin can enable/disable any SMS functionality.
Admin can also send custom SMS to multiple customers in a single go.
- Supports all SMS providers having HTTP GET or POST method API.
- Edit message contents using message templates, for all outgoing messages and automated notifications.
- Perform Authentication over SMS and/or email for User Registration.
- Perform Authentication over SMS and/or email for Checkout.
- Authentication Can be performed for chosen payment methods; like you can do authentication only for COD Orders.
- Send automatic SMS notifications on Order Creation.
- Send automatic SMS notifications on Order Delivery.
- Send custom SMS to multiple customers, from the Customers grid in Opencart Admin.
- Supports AJAX Quick Checkout PRO (One Page Checkout, Fast Checkout).
- Supports Journal 3 theme quick checkout.
- The extension can work for available Email Functionalities alone without SMS through admin settings (Check available Email features from the above description).
2 Factor Authentication, otp/sms module description
Purpletree 2 Factor Authentication is a powerful security feature that adds an extra layer of protection to your online accounts. It is designed to ensure that only authorized users can access your sensitive information, even if someone else manages to guess your password.
One of the key features of Purpletree 2 Factor Authentication is the ability to login by mobile. This means that in addition to entering your password, you will also need to enter a unique code that is sent to your mobile phone. This code is generated by an app on your phone, such as Google Authenticator, and is valid for only a short period of time.
Another great feature of Purpletree 2 Factor Authentication is the checkout OTP. This is a one-time passcode that is sent to your mobile phone when you make a purchase on a website. The OTP is required to complete the transaction, ensuring that only you have access to your credit card information.
SMS notifications are also an important part of Purpletree 2 Factor Authentication. These notifications keep you informed of any suspicious activity on your account, such as login attempts from unfamiliar locations or changes to your account settings. You can also receive notifications when a purchase is made on your account, so you can quickly detect any fraudulent activity.
Overall, Purpletree 2 Factor Authentication provides a powerful and convenient way to keep your online accounts safe and secure. With login by mobile, checkout OTP, and SMS notifications, you can be sure that only you have access to your sensitive information.
SMS Operator Compatibility
Here we are only selling this software for sending SMS. You will need to buy SMS service in order to send SMS.
You can use any SMS provider that supports HTTP GET or POST API.
OTP/SMS module screenshots
Our Support, guide & policies
- Download the opencart sms/otp module user guide from here.
- In case of any issues, please open a ticket from our helpdesk.
Note: Our extensions have a licensing policy, click here to view the license policy.