Magento 2 Mobile App
Supported Magento Versions 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.4.5, 2.4.6
Purpletree Mobile App Complete User Guide
You can access the user guide for the Purpletree Mobile App Magento by downloading it from the following link: Purpletree Mobile App Magento User Guide. Simply click on the link to open the user guide in a new tab..
Features in the Magento 2 Mobile Application
- Supports Magento Multi-Vendor Extension, with seller and buyer features available in the app.
- Completely white-label application, having only your brand, logo and name.
- All data comes from your existing Magento website, and the application adds its own data also (like banners, etc.) using the admin section of Magento.
- This is a hybrid mobile application. If you have the source code, it can be launched on all platforms like Google Play Store, Apple Store, Windows Store, etc. Add Slides for homepage Slider.
- Assign and show Featured Products on the app.
- Show Best Seller products.
- Add and show Banners for the homepage.
- Add Category Image for the app for the homepage.
- Select categories to be shown on the left menu in the app.
- Customer Registration with or without seller.
- Catalog page to view each category's products in the list.
- Product page with all product details.
- Add products to cart and easy checkout.
- Customer Dashboard with Recent Orders.
- Customer address book with the option to update address details.
- Customers can view Order details.
- Browse Seller Page to show all sellers in a single page on the app.
- Customers can view each Seller's page and their products.
- Customers can contact the seller from the contact form page to any seller.
- Sellers can update their Store information.
- Sellers can view all their orders.
- Sellers can view order details of each order received for there products.
- Sellers can change their order status.
- Sellers can view their products on the seller products page.
- Seller's Payments List
- Commissions list for admin for each seller order.
- Sellers can view there Review left by customers.
- Sellers can view Customer inquires left by customers.
Multiple Languages Available
This application comes with 11 languages built-in.
It is required to configure the language first on the website, then it will be available in the app as well.
All languages are available out-of-the-box. The following languages are provided with the app:
Compatible with iOS and Android latest versions
We test every app with the 3 latest major versions of Android and iOS available in the market. For example, If the latest major version of Android is 13, then we will test and guarantee compatibility with all devices having Android version 13 or 12 or 11. Same applies to major versions of iOS as well.
Publish the Application
We will build the application for you and can also publish it on the Google Play / iOS Store at an additional cost.
Responsibility for providing all content like text, images, etc. rests with the customer buying this application.
The customer is required to provide us with the following inputs:
- Images and other configurations for the app store. You can check the details for the requirements of the Purpletree mobile app by clicking on this link: requirements of purpletree mobile app.
- For Push Notifications, we need the Google Firebase configuration files. You can check the details on how to create a Google Firebase account for push notifications by clicking on this link: how to create google firebase account for push notifications.
To publish the application, customers need to have a Google or Apple developer account. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide their own Google/Apple developer account. Once the purchase is complete, customers can request their branded mobile application by submitting a ticket through our helpdesk at purpletree support helpdesk.
You need to have an already existing Magento 2 based website. If you do not have that, it can be set up as an additional task.
Source Code with the Developer Guide is also available at extra cost.
Note that the source code can be used for a single mobile application. If you intend to build mobile applications for multiple online shops, you should buy separate instances of the source code for every online shop.
Magento Mobile Application Demo Links
Mobile Application: Available here.
User: [email protected]
User: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
To obtain the user guide for the Purpletree Mobile app on Magento, please click on the following link: Purpletree Mobile App Magento 2 Complete User Guide. This link will take you to a page where you can download the user guide in PDF format.
Note: You can buy Magento 2 Android or iOS apps at a time. Android app is the default. If an iOS app is required, please select the option below.
Technology: Cordova / Ionic technology-based mobile application. This is not a basic web view app.
Support of payment and shipping methods: This app seamlessly supports all payment and shipping methods available in your Magento installation.
Multilingual: This mobile application is available in 11 languages built-in.
Supported Platforms: Android, iOS