Following are the terms of our support policy:
- Support is provided during business hours (IST), 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. We are closed on the weekends and our country-specific holidays.
- Our support is only available for solving defects in products and for usage clarifications. Any code customization, changes or providing guidance for making custom code changes is not part of support.
- For one purchase, support is available for one domain or subdomain only, for one-time installation.
- We do not provide support using screen-sharing or via Team Viewer, Skype etc.
- Root credentials can't be used by our support personnel. We need restricted user access to work on your issues, in order to avoid compromises on server.
- There is support duration for every product we sell. This duration is mentioned on product page. When support duration expires, any software updates and support help are no longer available.
- Support can be extended by purchasing a support extension package.
- In case of CMS themes or extensions, it is not practical to certify compatibility with all third party products, in case we do not have knowledge about that third-party product.
- If a user indulges in aggressive behavior towards our company and/or staff, we reserve the right to withdraw our support on an immediate basis, with no refunds.
- Web-based helpdesk (click here) is our mode of support. There is no other mode of support available. Our helpdesk is very fast and we reply within a few minutes during work hours.
- Opening multiple tickets or making multiple contact request for the same issue could result in delays in our response time.
- Live chat is available strictly for pre-sales and sales enquiries. Tech staff is not available on live chat.
- Some products require a license to work. We supply the license in such cases. One license covers one domain or subdomain only, unless otherwise specified. However, you can use the license on any number of test domains or subdomains.
- The registered domain name for a license can be changed on request within two weeks from the date of purchase, however, if a user is found to be using the product on old domain even after the change, the license is terminated without any refunds, as it is an abuse of our services. Change of domain can be availed only once for a license.
- We provide refunds when there is a proven defect which our team is not able to fix.
- Refunds are not available if a customer finds the product features inadequate after the purchase. We encourage to study the features and use our Live Chat or Helpdesk for clarifications before purchase.
- We provide custom changes on chargeable basis. Please open a ticket from our helpdesk (click here) if you need custom work done.