Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘PurpleTree’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and the items we sell. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any misuse of such material may invite strict actions, including blacklisting of the user without obligations and/or appropriate legal action.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PurpleTree’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Details of our terms related to support policy and licensing policy are published here and here.
- For every sale originating from your affiliate link, you will get a commission of 10% of the product purchase value.
- The payout for affiliates happens on the 30th of every month.
- Payment will accumulate in your account and becomes eligible for a payout from our side when it crosses 100 USD.
- Payout will be done using Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- In case of disputes, the decision taken by Purpletree Software LLP will be final, after consideration of all facts on the record.
- When a user buys any affiliate product, the affiliate will get the commission only when the order is completed and the affiliate account is approved by the admin, after the expiry of 30 days of the order.
- If the referred customer makes a refund request due to any reason, a debit entry of 10% of the refunded amount will be made in the affiliate account.