Cancellation & Refunds
Purpletree Software believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a cancellation policy for all customers. Under this policy:
- Due to the nature of products sold, cancellation of orders consisting of digital downloadable products is generally not offered.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 3 days of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- For digital downloadable products, there is generally no refund available because products can not be returned.
- The customer is supposed to study all terms and conditions and product features, which are given on our product page and in the product guides, before proceeding for the purchase. if there is an oversight on the part of the customer, it is not a valid legal ground for a refund.
- In some cases where we are not able to solve a defect being faced by the customer, management can approve a refund. It is strictly for a case of an unsolvable defect, and not in any other case.
- If a customer opens a dispute/chargeback with the payment gateway without giving sufficient opportunity to us for assistance, it is considered an unethical and provocative practice. Customer's access to our support team and all licenses would be terminated permanently, and the customer would be blacklisted with our company.
- In case a customer files a refund request to the payment gateway company without a valid reason as mentioned in sections 2, 3, and 4 above, we will open a dispute with the payment gateway, with all evidence proving that the refund request is not valid.
- In the case of custom development services, a refund can be provided after deducting the cost incurred on work, after approval from management, on case to case basis.