RMA with SMS for Magento 2
Purpletree RMA allows easy product returns workflow with support for SMS and email notifications at important stages.
Free Technical Support: 6 Months
Supported Magento Versions: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
This extension makes it easy for Magento 2 CE store owners to add "returns" and "refund" functionality into their stores. Customers and Admin both can view Return related data on the dashboard and Admin section respectively. The extension also generates SMS for important events during the return process. This SMS can be integrated using "HTTP GET" method based API available with most SMS providers.
Admin Demo URL: Click here
User Id: demo_admin
- As a user, you can raise a return from the following pages:
- Magento's default "orders and returns" form. This can be used without a user login.
- From the user's dashboard. Return action is available for orders which are eligible to be returned.
- Users can return a product only within a configurable number of days after order completion. This is used by shop owners to enforce the number of days for "return window".
- Users receive email and SMS notification for return confirmation.
- Admin can configure a returnable period for the store, in the number of days.
- Admin can update master data such as
- Return Status
- Package Condition
- Return Reason
- Admin can manage "Terms and Conditions" for return.
- Admin can handle the complete lifecycle of the return process from the backend.
Partial vs Full return
The system manages different statuses for partial and full returns. This is useful for Admin and User to know if complete order should be considered returned or not.
We have provided SMS integration capability for the SMS generation refund request. This increases the utility of the return extension since users are informed in a better manner. Service from any SMS vendor having HTTP API can be used to configure SMS.
Important for SMS Integration
Here we are only selling this software for sending SMS. You will also need to buy SMS API in order to send SMS.
You can use any SMS provider that supports HTTP GET API, or you can email us on [email protected] to get a suggestion about recommended SMS API vendors.
Please refer to the User Guide for a better understanding of features.