Mobile Application for Magento 2 (Multilingual)
Technology: Cordova / Ionic technology based mobile application. This is not a basic web view app.
Support of payment and shipping methods: This app seamlessly supports all payment and shipping methods available in your magento installation.
Multilingual: This mobile applicaiton is available in 11 languages built-in.
Supported Platforms: Android (Included), iOS (Optional)
Works with Magento 2 Multi-vendor Extension.
Note: This is an Android-based application. For buying the iOS application, select the option from below.
Supported Magento Versions2.4.1, 2.4.0, 2.3.6, 2.3.5, 2.3.4, 2.3.3, 2.3.2, 2.3.1, 2.3.0, 2.2.11, 2.2.10, 2.2.9, 2.2.8, 2.2.7, 2.2.6, 2.2.5, 2.2.4, 2.2.3, 2.2.2, 2.2.1, 2.2.0, 2.1.18, 2.1.17, 2.1.16, 2.1.15, 2.1.14, 2.1.13, 2.1.12, 2.1.11, 2.1.10, 2.1.9, 2.1.8, 2.1.7, 2.1.6, 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0
Download the user guide from here.
Features in the Mobile Application
- Supports Magento Multi-Vendor Extension, with seller and buyer features available in the app.
- Completely white-label application, having only your brand, logo and name.
- All data comes from your existing Magento website, and the application adds its own data also (like banners, etc.) using the admin section of Magento.
- This is a hybrid mobile application. If you have the source code, it can be launched on all platforms like Google Play Store, Apple Store, Windows Store, etc. Add Slides for homepage Slider.
- Assign and show Featured Products on the app.
- Show Best Seller products.
- Add and show Banners for the homepage.
- Add Category Image for the app for the homepage.
- Select categories to be shown on the left menu in the app.
- Customer Registration with or without seller.
- Catalog page to view each category's products in the list.
- Product page with all product details.
- Add products to cart and easy checkout.
- Customer Dashboard with Recent Orders.
- Customer address book with the option to update address details.
- Customers can view Order details.
- Browse Seller Page to show all sellers in a single page on the app.
- Customers can view each Seller's page and their products.
- Customers can contact the seller from the contact form page to any seller.
- Sellers can update their Store information.
- Sellers can view all their orders.
- Sellers can view order details of each order received for there products.
- Sellers can change their order status.
- Sellers can view their products on the seller products page.
- Seller's Payments List
- Commissions list for admin for each seller order.
- Sellers can view there Review left by customers.
- Sellers can view Customer inquires left by customers.
Multiple Languages Available
This application comes with 11 languages built-in.
It is required to configure the language first on the website, then it will be available in the app as well.
All languages are available out-of-the-box. The following languages are provided with the app:
Publishing the Application
We will build the application for you and can also publish it on the Play / iOS Store with additional cost.
Responsibility for providing all content like text, images, etc. rests with the customer buying this application. Details are explained here.
A Google/Apple developer account is required for publishing. Responsibility for providing Google/Apple developer account rests with the customer buying this application.
After purchase, open a ticket from our helpdesk and we will provide your branded mobile application.
You need to have an already existing Magento 2 based website. If you do not have that, it can be set up as an additional task.
Source Code with the Developer Guide is also available at extra cost.
Note that the source code can be used for a single mobile application. If you intend to build mobile applications for multiple online shops, you should buy separate instances of the source code for every online shop.
Mobile Application: Available here.
User: [email protected]
Download the user guide from here.