Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace for OpenCart
Purpletree Multivendor marketplace for opencart adds comprehensive marketplace capability into your existing opencart store. It provides a dedicated Vendor Panel where vendors can manage their own Catalog and Orders. This extension provides more features than any other multivendor extensions present in the market.
Note: We do not endorse copying, fully or in part, any other developer's design or UI elements. Such an act is illegal and violates the original developer's rights.
Supported Opencart Versions184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11_b, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 (All versions from Opencart 2.3 onwards)
Why buy from an OpenCart Partner?
Very few companies get approval as an authorized partner from OpenCart.
An OpenCart partner has more mature solutions.
Partners have a very good track record in terms of customer support and quality of products.
Our Partner profile: click here
Link: click here
admin username: admin
admin password: demo123
Link: click here
User Guide: Download from here.
In our Multi-Vendor extension, all features mentioned here are included in this extension Itself.
You do not need to buy any other multivendor-related extensions ever if you buy this extension.
- All-time bestseller Multi-Vendor Extension on Opencart.com. More sales than any other extension.
- Hyperlocal System
- More features than other Multi-Vendor Extensions.
- Installation assistance is free of cost.
- Opencart Multi Store is fully supported.
- Seller Vacation Mode
- RMA Module is available for returns to be managed by the seller.
- Seller Coupons module available, so that seller can generate own discount coupons based on different criteria.
- Subscription plans for sellers with online payments, invoices, plan upgrade/downgrade, automated reminders, and renewals.
- Single checkout for multiple sellers' products in the cart.
- Multilingual - 19 languages are available.
- Live Chat between Seller and Customer.
- Bulk import by seller/admin.
- Shipping based on country, zip code and weight, configurable by the seller.
- Mobile API is available with basic functions.
- A compatible mobile application is available to buy as a separate product.
- One Page Checkout compatible.
- Split order processing for sellers.
- Separate seller panel and seller registration pages.
Opencart Multi-Vendor Marketplace from Purpletree adds comprehensive Marketplace capability into your existing opencart store. It supports Opencart version 3.x and 2.3.x.
This extension supports all OpenCart themes.
Most of the themes mentioned above provide their own special package for integrating Purpletree Multivendor into the theme in the quickest possible manner.
- Sellers can use their own domains / subdomains. Nov-2020
- The Hyperlocal System is now available. Oct-2020
- Admin can enable/disable every feature in the seller panel. Sep-2020
- Dedicated Seller Panel, like admin panel. Sep-2020
- Journal 3 and Journal 2 themes are offcially verified. Jun-2020
- One product can be sold by many sellers with Product Templates. Jun-2020
- Unlimited Custom Fields for seller registration. May-2020
- Email templates are available for every email sent by the extension. Approx. 1600 templates are available. May-2020
- Stripe and Paypal Payouts is supported for direct split payments to vendors. Apr-2020
- Vendors can define shipping rates based on Geo Zones also, in addition to the previous facility of Zip Code-based. Bulk import is available. Mar-2020
- RMA module is now available, for managing product returns from sellers' end. Feb-2020
- The coupons module is now available, for sellers to manage their own coupons. Jan-2020
- OpenCart Multi-Store is fully supported. Dec-2019
- Separate Seller Registration and Login Pages. Nov-2019
- Quick product creation form. Oct-2019
- Automated Meta tags population for better SEO. Sep-2019
- Drag and drop multi-image upload for product images, when used with the "Product Image Manager" extension on v2.3.x. Sep-2019
- Sellers can subscribe to multiple subscription plans. Sep-2019
- All TPL based themes are also supported for OpenCart 3.x. Twig for 3.x and TPL for 2.3 was already supported earlier. Aug-2019
- Dynamic carousels on Homepage and Category listing pages having Featured Products and Featured Stores from sellers. Jun-2019
- Subscription plans for sellers with online payments, invoices, plan upgrade/downgrade, automated reminders, and renewals. May-2019
- API with basic functions is available for mobile applications [No extra cost, All included]. Feb-2019
- Unlimited Live Chats between Sellers and Customers, on the Seller Store page and Product page. Jan-2019
- Bulk product import/export by seller and admin using excel is available [No extra cost, All included]. Dec-2018
- Flexible shipping - based on country, zip, weight, etc [No extra cost, All included]. Nov-2018
- Digital products can be sold by sellers. Oct-2018
- Multilingual capability is available. 19 languages are inbuilt with the extension [No extra cost, All included]. Sep-2018
- For sellers, the extension Metals Live Spot Prices With Real-Time Update (US) Pro is supported on OpenCart v3. Sep-2018
- "Simple Blog" extension is supported. Jul-2018
- AJAX Quick Checkout PRO (One Page Checkout, Fast Checkout) is supported. Jul-2018
- Easier product assignment to vendors from admin. May-2018
- All data stored in the UTF-8 format for complete multilingual support. Apr-2018
- The seller gets notifications for their own products on order. Mar-2018
- Details of user activity added in the contact request email. Jan-2018
- Sellers can make product copy/clone. Dec-2017
- Users can browse the list of all registered sellers. Nov-2017
- "Contact Seller" form for users. Oct-2017
- Seller contact information can be switched on/off. Sep-2017
- Opencart shipping module for managing vendor shipping rates. Aug-2017
Dedicated seller panel, outside of the frontend theme area. Similar to the Admin panel.
This multivendor extension works with 19 languages out of the box. You do not need any language packs for our extension-related pages.
2. Chinese (China)
3. Chinese (Taiwan)
We provide an API using which an application can access most of the basic information related to the multivendor module. This is particularly useful if any external application needs multivendor data. Advanced data generated by multivendor extension is not available with the API. Please refer to the API document for more details.
You can customize your existing mobile application using our API to integrate basic multivendor functions.
API specification document is available here.
Bulk product import and export
A vendor and Admin can do bulk import/export of products.
Advanced vendor shipping with parameters like weight, zip code
Vendors can configure shipping rates from vendor panel for their own products. It is also possible to bulk import shipping rates using the excel sheet interface.
One Page Checkout
Purpletree Multivendor extension is compatible with the most popular one-page checkout solution AJAX Quick Checkout PRO (One Page Checkout, Fast Checkout).
Vendors can register themselves from the frontend. Admin has complete control over vendor activation/de-activation.
Product Management by Vendors
Vendors can manage their products from the Vendor panel. They can add/edit/delete products with all fields of a product being available in the vendor panel.
Order Management by Vendors
Vendors are capable of handling their own orders. They can mark their part of an order as complete and later Admin can set the final status of the order when all vendors process their orders. Vendors can also generate custom invoices for customers, having a Vendor's business as a biller.
Advanced Vendor Dashboard
Vendors can review their sales, commissions, and payments coming from Admin in a comprehensive dashboard.
A customer can check out products from multiple vendors at the same time, from the same cart. After order generation, every vendor gets own part of the order to process, and they can ship the products separately if they want.
Store page for every Vendor
Every vendor gets a unique URL for own page on the marketplace. Vendors can also define their policies and contact details to be shown on the store page.
Store pages are SEO compatible, so a seller can mention SEO details for own pages.
Accessibility for Store Pages
Customers can easily search for Vendors using Browse Sellers and Search functions available.
Feedback for Vendors
Usually, customers provide feedback for products they buy, however here they can also give reviews and ratings to sellers, making it easy for other customers to make an informed decision.
Customers can also contact vendors using the Contact Link given on product and vendor pages.
Many ways to configure Commissions - Global, per Category and per Vendor
Commissions and Payments between Vendors and Admin
Admin collects all payments coming from customers and later settles with the Vendors, according to different commissions configured.
- Journal theme is officially supported
- Set commission for sellers
- Control setting whether a seller can manage orders or not
- Control setting for seller approval required or not
- Control setting for product approval required or not
- Control setting for a customer to become a seller on the signup page
- Control setting whether a seller can add related products
- Control seller ratings and reviews to ON/OFF
- Control whether sellers should be approved by admin after registration
- Control categories allowed for sellers
- Set limit for the maximum number of seller products purchased
- Manage sellers
- Add/edit a seller
- Manage seller stores
- Update seller stores
- Manage seller products
- Associate products with sellers
- Manage seller orders
- View order listing for sellers
- View seller-wise order listing
- Update seller-wise order status
- Manage seller reviews and ratings
- Manage commission for sellers
- Manage payment settlement with sellers
- Make offline payment to sellers
- Collect inquiries from customers using the contact form
- SEO URL for Seller Store Page
- Order Split for sellers
- Advanced seller panel
- Register as seller
- View own products
- Add products
- Edit own products
- Seller Information is shown on the product page
- Add related products for own products
- Seller-wise shipping charges can be controlled
- Orders having products from multiple sellers are split and handled by respective vendors
- Individual page for seller's shop, showing seller information and seller's product
- Sorting of products available on the seller page
- View all reviews given by the customer on reviews dashboard
- View commission history
- View payment settlement history
- Close account
- Contact seller through the contact form
- SEO URL for Seller Store Page
- View seller stores
- View seller details including rating and reviews on the product detail page
- Give rating and review to seller
- Register as seller anytime
User Guide: Click here.
Multivendor API Documentation: Download from here.
Tech Support: Raise a ticket using this link.
Note: Our extensions have a licensing policy, explained here. Using "Opencart's Core Multi-Store" feature with our extension depends on the licensing policy section 5 for the number of allowed websites.