How sellers can update the order status in the Purpletree multivendor marketplace
Posted: May 30, 2019
- In the Purpletree multivendor marketplace, the order status is the way or method by which the seller can easily manage the order status of orders and also notify them through email which means whenever the product of the seller is order is placed by the customer the can manage the current status of the order.
- For example:- A customer is ordered a product such as a T-shirt. The T-shirt should have a current status which may be pending, shipped, delivered, etc.
- There are some requirements to manage the order status by seller admin have to enable this setting from Admin > Purpletree Multivendor > Settings > General Tab > Allow seller to manage orders set “Yes” then click to blue button as highlighted below in the screenshot.
- By using order history the admin can also manage the status of the orders of seller orders.
- After that, Seller can manage the status of the order of from Store > Orders > Click to view button as highlighted counting in the screenshot below.
- In this step the all the information of the order appears and the seller can easily manage the order history. Scroll down below the come to order history. Now seller can manage the seller order history by selecting the order status from the dropdown after that click to add history button.
- Override and Notify customer option in order history the Override is checked by the seller when If the customer’s order is being blocked from changing the order status due to an anti-fraud extension enable override and notify is used to notify the customer through email of order current status.
- The list of order history will appears in the history tab above Add Order History.
More details of Purpletree Opencart Multivendor marketplace can be found here.