How seller and customer can checkout at Opencart Mobile app?
Purpletree has created the Opencart mobile app which allows customers and sellers to browse the catalog and make purchases via the app. The mobile app is available for both IOS and Android which is compatible with IPhone/IPad and all Android smartphone or tablets. The Purpletree Opencart mobile app has a lot of features that are very flexible for the customer to purchase on a store by using Opencart multi-vendor mobile app.
The Purpletree’s Opencart mobile application attracts people with homepage showing the banner slider, categories and featured brands as well. Customers can search for products, can select the product from sellers, can select the products categories wise, add to wish list, update account information, read reviews/provide the reviews to products, and also proceed towards an easy to use checkout process supporting the some specific payment gateways and shipping methods (both online and offline).
- Now, open your opencart mobile app.
- Now, you need to login/signup with your account by clicking to the face icon.
- Login with your account if you have, otherwise click to signup button. In this blog, we are assuming that you have an account with is associated with your store.
- After login as a customer now, you need to add some products into your cart for checkout. So, find any product by searching then click on it then finally click to add to the cart button.
- Click on the small bag icon button on the right side corner of the app.
- Click to checkout button then you will redirect to the billing address page then choose your address or add your new address then click to Proceed to Shipping Details.
- Then select the payment method then if you want to pay with PayPal then click to PayPal otherwise COD.
- In the final step confirm your order.
- Then finally you will see the success screen that means you have ordered the product.
- After following all the above steps if you are still getting the same issue you can please contact our helpdesk manager. URL:- https://helpdesk.purpletreesoftware.com/
More details of Purpletree opencart mobile app can be found here.