How Purpletree Social Login extension work in Opencart?
Opnecart social login allows users to connect with one click to your opencart 3.x and 2.x by using their social network accounts. opencart social login extension allows to login and registers with 30+ social networks for opencart. Gather rich information (age, gender, phone numbers, etc.) about your users without requiring them to fill out any forms. Social login increases your opencart registration rate by simplifying the registration process for new users and provides permission-based social data retrieved from the social network profiles.
Social login extension saves the time of users when user login and register on the website. When a user wants to register on website then the user will have to fill some data for register and login website. This way is very easy to login and registers your website.
Advantage of this Extension:
1. Gather rich information (age, gender, phone numbers etc) about users without requiring them to fill out any forms.
2. Social media login extension allows users to connect with one click to your opencart by using their social network accounts.
3. Increases your opencart registration rate by simplifying the registration process.
4. Social Login is fully compliant with all European and U.S. data protection laws.
5. opencart social login is fully customizable and seamlessly integrates with your existing login/registration system.
6. Do not take the risk of losing any users or customers due to outdated social network integrations.
Major features of this extension:
1. Login with the most popular 3 social media(Facebook, Google, and Twitter).
2. Configure each social account by setting up a few authorization details.
3. You can set enable/disable social media account.
4. One-click registration/login
1. Go to “Extensions” -> “Extension Installer”.
2. Upload the file purpletree_social.ocmod.zip.
3. Go to “Extensions” -> “Modifications”. You should see an entry for this — “Purpletree Social login for OpenCart3.x”.
4. Click on the Refresh button, on the top right of the page.
5. Go to “System -> Users -> User Group > Edit Administrator”.
6. Set access and modify permissions for ‘extension/purpletree_social_login ‘.
7. You see the ‘Purpletree social login’ menu just above the Reports menu.
The callback URLs shown on this page can be added to the Facebook/ Twitter/ Google app.
Following are the callback URLs to be added in the respective apps:
After creating all apps and entering the API key data in extension, social login shows on.
Extra benefits with buying Purpletree Social Login:
1. User can login the most popular 3 social media (Facebook, Google, and Twitter) without gathering extra information requiring.
2. You can set enable/disable social media account.
3. One-click registration/login.
More details of Purpletree Social login Extension for Opencart can be found here.